An Analysis of Australia vs Sri Lanka T20 World Cup Match
During the 19th match of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup tournament, Australia will play against Sri Lanka and the match is going to be an interesting one because of both teams’ super players. The match will start at 4:30 PM (IST) on October 25th, 2022. With that excitement in mind, let’s have a quick look at this article to get a detailed analysis of Australia vs Sri Lanka including squad details, preview, predictions, and other key points.
Squad to Look for in Australia vs New Zealand T20 WC
Australia Players for T20 World Cup 2022: Aaron Finch (c), Glenn Maxwell, Josh Hazlewood, Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Kane Richardson, Josh Inglis, Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Steven Smith, David Warner, Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Marsh, Matthew Wade, Adam Zampa.
Sri Lanka Players for T20 World Cup 2022: Pathum Nissanka, Dasun Shanaka (c), Jeffrey Vandersay, Charith Asalanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Chamika Karunaratne, Dhananjaya de Silva, Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Mendis, Maheesh Theekshana, Dushmantha Chameera, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lahiru Kumara, Pramod Madushan, Dilshan Madushanka.
Key Facts: Australia vs Sri Lanka T20 Match
In the last 10 matches played by Australia, the team has managed to win 4 matches while Sri Lanka won 5 matches played recently. And in the Head-to-head match, Australia won 15 & Sri Lanka 10 matches.
Top Players From the Australian Team
- Glenn Maxwell – Maxwell is one of the strongest players in the squad. His playing skills are to look for in the match.
- Mitchell Starc & Pat Cummins – Starc can provide the necessary breakthroughs, and Pat Cummins can be used as a batting all-rounder. Pat Cummins is used as a batting all-rounder but no one can miss his bowling prowess. Starc has been a star in the squad because of his durability and consistency.
Top Players From the Sri lankan Team
- Wanindu Hasaranga – He is more than just a low-order bowler. With his batting and bowling skills, he can turn the table anytime.
- Mahesh Theekshana – The ‘mystery spinner’ in the team who can ace this current T20 edition.
- Dasun Shanaka – With steady batting and bowling skills, Dasun Shanaka is one of the strongest pillars of the team.
Live Streaming of West Indies vs Scotland T20 World Cup Match
|India||Star Network||Disney+ Hotstar|
|Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives||Star Network|
|Pakistan||PTV & ARY Digital Networks||TBC|
|Canada||Times Internet (Willow)||Hotstar|
|USA||Times Internet (Willow)||ESPN+|
|USA, Central & South America and Mexico||ESPN+|
|United Kingdom||Sky Sports||Sky Sports|
|Sub Saharan Africa||SuperSport||SuperSport|
|Hong Kong||Now TV||Now TV, Yupp TV|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport||Sky Sport|
|PNG, Fiji & Pacific Islands||PNG Digicel||PNG Digicel|
|Rest of the World(Continental Europe, SE Asia & Central /South America)||Yupp TV|
|Continental Europe and SEA||NA||YuppTV|
Pitch Report for Australia vs Sri Lanka World Cup T20
The wicket assists bowlers with extra pace and bounce, while it also offers batsmen a chance to go for big shots. On the other hand, straight boundaries are smaller, and more short balls can be expected.
Fun88 Prediction: Who Will Win The Match?
As per the analysis of Australia vs Sri Lanka match by Fun88, Australia has a slightly better chance of winning.
Stay tuned on Fun88 to get all the updates on T20 World Cup 2022.