An Analysis of India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Match
The most-awaited match of the tournament is here – India vs Pakistan. The match will begin at 1:30 p.m. (IST) on October 23. At this moment, India is the No. 1 T20 team with its super-talented players. When both nations’ fans watch, the game’s outcome depends on whether the Indians and Pakistanis have good innings to start with. Read on to get a detailed analysis of India vs Pakistan T20 match.
Squad Details to Look for in India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Match
Indian Squad for T20 World Cup 2022: Rohit Sharma (c), KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Virat Kohli, Harshal Patel, Arshdeep Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya, R Ashwin, Dinesh Karthik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Shami.
Pakistan Squad for T20 World Cup 2022: Babar Azam (c), Shadab Khan, Mohammad Rizwan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Iftikhar Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Asif Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Shan Masood.
Key points: India vs Pakistan T20 Match
- In the last 38 matches played by both teams, India lost 8 matches while Pakistan lost 13 matches.
- Pakistan won a Tri-series recently (New Zealand, Bangladesh, and Pakistan).
- India has only lost three T20I series in the last 20.
Indian Players to Keep an Eye on in the T20 World Cup in 2022
- Surya Kumar Yadav – He is one of the strongest players in the Indian cricket team and the world’s No. 2 T20 batsman. He is in excellent form and holds the world record for the highest strike rate (176.81).
- Hardik Pandya – He is a bowling all-rounder for India, and his increasing confidence is evident.
- Dinesh Karthick – He is the team’s wicketkeeper-batsman and a versatile player.
Pakistani Players to Keep an Eye on in the T20 World Cup in 2022
- Mohammed Rizwan – He is the leading T20 batsman in the world, and recently he scored two 70-run innings against India.
- Babar Azam – World’s No. 3 T20 batsman and a versatile player in the squad.
- Haris Rauf — He is one of the leading wicket-takers on the team.
Where Can I Watch Namibia vs Netherlands T20 World Cup Match?
|India||Star Network||Disney+ Hotstar|
|Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives||Star Network|
|Pakistan||PTV & ARY Digital Networks||TBC|
|Canada||Times Internet (Willow)||Hotstar|
|USA||Times Internet (Willow)||ESPN+|
|USA, Central & South America and Mexico||ESPN+|
|United Kingdom||Sky Sports||Sky Sports|
|Sub Saharan Africa||SuperSport||SuperSport|
|Hong Kong||Now TV||Now TV, Yupp TV|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport||Sky Sport|
|PNG, Fiji & Pacific Islands||PNG Digicel||PNG Digicel|
|Rest World(Continental Europe, SE Asia & Central, South America)||Yupp TV|
|Continental Europeand SEA||NA||YuppTV|
Pitch Report for the World Cup T20 match between India and Pakistan
MCG’s perfect ball-bat balance provides extra bounce in the powerplay and a flat batting service as the ball ages. It is one of the most competitive pitches in Australia. India recorded both the highest and lowest T20 scores on this ground. (184 & 74)
Fun88 Prediction: Who Will Win The Match?
Both teams are already set to play against each other with their good players. Players like Rizwan and Babar are the consistent players in the Pakistan team, while India has the strongest players like Virat Kohli, Hardik Pandya, and KL Rahul, who are the best players to look for.
As per the analysis of India vs Pakistan by Fun88, India has a better chance of winning the match.
Stay tuned to Fun88 to get all the latest updates on the T20 World Cup 22.